Last updated on March 3rd, 2023 at 01:57 pm
In this video I’m going to show you how to get verified on YouTube. Now YouTube actually has two kinds of verifications. The first kind is to verify your phone number so you can get some basic features on your channel, and this is really for brand new channels. The second kind is a badge you get on your YouTube channel after you pass 100,000 subscribers. This video is about the first kind of verification, for new channels.
- Click on YouTube Studio
- Click on the Settings near the bottom of the left navigation.
- Click on Channel.
- Click on Feature Eligibility.
- Click on “Features that require phone verification.”
- Click on “Verify Phone Number.”
- Click on one of these options.
a. “Call me with an automated voice message.”
b. “Text me the verification code.”
- Enter your cell phone number.
- Enter the verification code and Submit.