Last updated on July 11th, 2023 at 01:02 pm
Did you know you could embed a playlist of YouTube videos on your website?
And this is going to get you more views and help more people find your videos.
- Go to your playlist tab.
Or if you’re in YouTube Studio, go to the Content and then go to the Playlist tab.
- Select your playlist that has YouTube Shorts.
- Click the play button to watch on YouTube. Now you’re on the Watch Page.
- Click the playlist title.
This takes you to what’s called the “List Page” of your playlist, meaning it’s not playing. It’s just a list.
- Click the curved arrow Share button on the bottom left.
- Click Embed.
- Copy the code. On your webpage, you’re going to post some custom code.
- Select Custom HTML.
- Paste the HTML.
But here’s the problem. This is going to be landscape. And I prefer vertical for my YouTube Shorts.
- Change the width and height to 200 width and 356 height.
- Click Preview.
- You’ll see the playlist embedded vertically.
- Scroll to top right and click to check that other videos in the playlist are visible.
- Click Play to see if it plays continuously.
- You’re done!