Hi there! Thanks for being referred to us!
My name is Dane Golden, CEO of VidAction.tv. Welcome!
You’ve reached an unlisted page on VidAction.tv that is available exclusively to referrals from clients, partners and friends in the industry. We are very fortunate to get these kinds of referrals, and we want to do our best to serve you, and make the recommendation a rewarding one.
The best way of doing this is by identifying what we specialize in, and if our services can help you.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Primarily, we focus on:
YouTube channel management, optimization, and training
Paid media on YouTube, Facebook video and Instagram video
Video marketing strategy, tactics, content calendar management, and planning
[contact-form-7 id=”1732″ title=”Referrals to VidAction.tv”]
WHAT DO WE NOT DO?
We do NOT do video production. Instead, we partner with your existing video production team.
WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
Our main mission at VidAction.tv is simple: We want to help you get your customers coming back to your videos again and again. We believe that you can best do this by sharing your expertise with your customers through frequent videos, just as you do on your content marketing blog (and maybe even on your podcast).
By sharing your expertise, you will get customers coming back to your videos again and again. When you share your expertise with your customers, you can earn their loyalty, and their trust, and their business.
We help you amplify your expertise and leadership in your industry through a mostly organic and partly paid methodology.
HOW WE WORK:
- VidAction.tv is a Video Content Marketing Company, but we do NOT do video production. Rather, we work with your existing video production team to make sure these videos get seen by the right people to drive successful conversions for your business.
- In general, we work about 60% of the time on YouTube and 40% of the time on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- We help you craft a winning video content marketing strategy, based on an audit and strategy proposal that we will prepare for you.
- We optimize your YouTube channel, including your ongoing videos and sometimes your library of already-published videos, to drive maximum KPI success. As needed, we can also manage your content calendar, so that videos are released at a cadence that drives the most views possible.
- On YouTube, which is more of a long-tail platform, we generally rely on a formula of 80% organic views and 20% paid views. On the other social video platforms, which are more feed-based, we believe the opposite approach is best (80% paid, 20% organic).
- We believe that the vast majority of paid media on video today is mis-targeted and overspend. So while we do believe in paid media, we also believe in a highly-targeted approach.
- We believe video marketing does not exist in a silo. Video marketing works best when it is brought in at the planning stages with video production, social, email and website teams, with a results-driven feedback loop that continually improves each step of the process.
WHO ARE YOU?
We generally work best with businesses that…
- Are already producing 35-100 videos per year, but aren’t seeing the success they desire
- Already have good video producers and experienced marketers.
- Want YouTube video optimization, channel management and in-depth reports, in combination with ongoing internal team training. Optional: Paid campaign management.
- Want to use video to help their customers live their lives better or do their jobs better.
OUR SYSTEM IS NOT HELPFUL FOR:
- Individual YouTubers
- Businesses with less than 35 videos so far
- Consultants, solopreneurs or personality-based businesses
- Cryptocurrency businesses
- Real estate businesses
- Authors, speakers, coaches
- Medicine or supplement businesses
- Network marketing businesses
- Individual health practitioners
- Single-location retail businesses
- Home-based businesses
OUR SYSTEM IS HELFUL FOR:
- SAAS platforms
- Tech services and devices
- Video agencies and ad agencies
- Online services
- Online education
- Financial Industry
- Health/Medical Industry
- Video Games
- Heavy Industry
- Large retail
- Others industries – ask us!